Skip to main content

Google Sitemap “Parsing error” and solution for Bloggers

I faced much more problem in my blog’s sitemap for Google webmaster tools. Till the starting four month of my blogging time, my blog did not indexed in Google webmasters. So I was so much frustrated to blogging and stop writing post. But stapes by stapes I learned how to submit sitemap in blog and what is the problem in sitemap. I have learned the way of writing sitemap for my blogs. So I want to shear my experience to all bloggers about sitemap which is working with me. Your robots text must be as following
User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /search

Sitemap: http://MYBLOG.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=updated


First to submits your sitemap just follow the following steps

1) Go to Google webmaster

2) Click on your blog)

3) On the right-bottom of the page, there is Submit a sitemap link- click on that link

4) On next page, there is again submit a sitemap button, when you click on that

It gives following box

http://yoursitename.blogspot.com/

Submit sitemap

3) Now add following in this box add your sitemap.

Now what is my site map?

Your site map is   http://yoursitename.blogspot.com/ “atom.xml” or “rss.xml” or atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500 or  rss.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500”

Which one is the best sitemap for blog’s?
Atom.xml and rss.xml did not work for my blog. I wait about four month but even single post did not indexed. So it doesn’t work for bloggers blog. The next one “ atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500” worked me for up to 80 posts and after that did not work showing errors in sitemaps. My sitemap show “Parsing error” And it says “We were unable to read your Sitemap. It may contain an entry we are unable to recognize. Please validate your Sitemap before resubmitting.” I spent much more time for solving the problem but nothing happen.  After that I changed my sitemap as following and it work greats.

 When adding sitemap choose the General web sitemap option and in the box paste this code:
The following code is for 100 posts.
atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=100
If your blog has more than 100 posts click Add a Sitemap link once more and paste this code :

atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=101&max-results=100
If your blog has more than 200 posts repeat above to add third sitemap and paste this code :

atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=201&max-results=100

Save your sitemaps and visit the site again after some time to check that they have been verified.
                  Enjoy blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

General type of Washers

Free Email Providers List

Email has become an important part of our lives and is considered one of the major forms of communication. Earlier emails were used at a very small scale, only for conducting small transactions and information flow between an organization internally. With time, email became a major form of communication worldwide. Today, most of the business transactions and business communication is conducted through secured email services. Many email services evolved to provide free email solutions . This top ten list of best free email providers is to familiarize you with the best free email solutions available. So, if you are looking for a new email address, read this review.

Free English Movie Direct downloads Links

Wanna download all sorts of interesting movies from free movies download websites for your pc? The following will introduce various free movies download websites.